Sunday, November 11, 2007

Radiant One: The Movie

I am so thrilled to share with you a project I have been working on for about 6 months. It's called Radiant One: The Movie.

Inspired by a short essay written by Suzanna Kennedy, I set out to make a short film. I found the dazzling artwork of Montserrat to illustrate this message, asked my friend John Hardesty to compose a score with his usual brilliance, and asked another friend Claire Papin to lend her magnificent voice. I believe the result is absolutely inspiring...I hope after you see it you will agree!

Please visit the website: www.RadiantOneTheMovie.com to learn more about the artists. You can also get yourself a DVD copy of the film and a companion meditation.

One final request - If you like the film, please help spread this message of light and love. You can email a link to the film's website to your friends and family and/or maybe post it on your blog! (It's on YouTube and Tiny Pics so it can be embedded directly - Just do a search for Radiant One to get the code or email me).

Thank you for your loving support and enjoy the film!

Infinite Joy, Love and Blessings,
Rima


No comments: